Director, Nelplast Eco Ghana
Richard has over 11 years of Audit, Tax and Accounting service experience in the Financial Services, Shipping, Haulage and Logistics industry, energy, manufacturing, infrastructure, natural resources, and government institution. He has conducted due diligence and provision of tax advice to clients. Experienced in managing client’s relationship with the tax authorities including preparation and filing of tax returns, procuring tax clearance from the tax authorities, responding to tax queries on behalf of clients and arranging for special concessions with the Tax authorities on behalf of clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Auditing, Tax and Accounting services
- Setting up Accounting Systems
- Providing Advice on Tax
- BA Economic from University of Cape Coast
- CIMA Adv Dip MA
- Professional Certificate in Accounting from Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
- Finalist CIT- Chartered Institute of Taxation
Related Team Member
Sorem ipsum dolor sit ametet fermentum vestibulum etiam check box luctus etmi
ornare aptent neque volutpat.